As an Aerospace, defence & engineering logistics specialist, we add flexibility, agility and capability to integrated supply chains through active partnering with local, regional or global OEM’s. Working with manufacturers our approach is to remove barriers and inefficiencies, smoothen programme spikes or project challenges and prevent loss of focus – upholding us as a best in class logistics integrator.
- Deep storage
- Short, medium term storage
- Tools, jigs fixture storage
- Specialist storage, including engines
- Packaging, design, supply and manufacture
- On-site packing
- Fast response UK & International courier and transport provision
- UK vendor collection & delivery integration
- Non-standard, out-of-gage specialist movements
- Receipt, conformance inspection, quality assessment
- Raw material processing and kitting
- Component kitting, including ESD items
- Kanban replenishment
- Project management of complex programmes and moves.
- On and off-site outsource of logistics capability
- Inbound & outbound integration of material flow
- Streamlining of logistics flows
We’re committed, first and foremost, to the quality of service we provide and proof of this is with our EN 9120:2018 accreditation. We also work to SABRE standards for an international aerospace manufacturing client.
On The Job with OnLog
Supply chain logistics integrator OnLogistics has appointed Kevin Dobbins to the position of Operations Manager. Based at a valued aerospace…
At OnLogistics we’re committed to the future of our vision and growth, a key part of which are our team members…